Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Cup is Revived!

To honor my sweet morning companion, my true friend and confidant, the one that regardless of my morning attitude, or my morning looks, is there to comfort, revive, and listen unfailingly to whatever gripes I have for the day.... I am resurrecting this blog.

I hope you will join me here for daily, or almost daily musings over my cup o' joe. But, fair warning:...
Most of these post will be pre-caffeinated, half-awake, and morning stumbling musings.  If you follow me in other places, do not be alarmed. An imposter has not taken over by blog.  This is me, my morning self, just another facet of who I am: a caffeine dependent close to middle aged woman trying desperately to get herself up and going for the day!

If I sound snippy- so sorry.

If I am not chipper - too bad.

If I am not yet a barrel of sunshine to brighten your morning - get over it.

Check my other blogs, my twitter posts, or my Facebook page in about 10 minutes. You'll get that happy sunny fix you're looking for. By then the caffeine will have taken effect....

No comments: