Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Can't Stay Away!

OK, now tell me if this is pathetic.

I got of work around 12:30 and had to run some errands. I had to get gas, find a birthday present and get home by 2:20 for my daughter to get home. As I am running the last errand, I see that I only had a few minutes to get home. I had an internal argument with myself about just heading right home or stopping for my cup o' brew. The cup o' brew had just too strong of a pull. It won the argument.

Even when pressed for time, I HAVE to stop for my coffee. My favorite brew summons me - like a moth to the flame; like a magnet to steel; like a bee to a flower.... Well, that may be a bit dramatic. I'm not sure why, but even when pressed for time, my desire for my cup wins out. I am weak. I just can't stay away.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Such a neat idea for a blog! Love it! :)

Angie Mozilo said...

Thanks for the compliment and for stopping by and posting. This blog is more of my "daily observation" journaling type writing. I am thrilled to have you as my first follower on Chat and Brew! I also have another blog at www.azmomofmanyhats.blogspot.com
Stop by and check it out!